Unisex Gumboot Series
Work Gumboots - Black
Made in Tasmania, these all-rounders are recommended for most general purpose activities but are not suitable for use in the food industry.
Made in Tasmania.
Designed to work, the Blundstone #001 gumboots are packed with features including:
1. WATERPROOF GENERAL PURPOSE GUMBOOT
Gumboots are highly resistant to water and liquid penetration keeping your feet dry for all day comfort.
2. PVC/NITRILE BLEND UPPER
The chemical, oil & acid resistant properties of the gumboots provide waterproof protection for many environments.
3. ADJUSTABLE TRIM HEIGHT
Pre-stamped lines provide a guide so the gumboot can be cut to the required height.
4. SLIP & ABRASION RESISTANT
Our soles combine a unique tread pattern with our expertise in blending the PVC/nitrile to provide excellent durability and slip resistance.
5. REINFORCED ANKLE, HEEL & INSTEP
The reinforced ankle, heel and instep provide extra support and increase durability in high pressure areas of the gumboot.
The rear kick-off lip is designed for you to get your boots off quickly and safely.
A great all-rounder non-safety gumboot that will see you through those wet jobs, the #001 is slip resistant and comfortable.
- Great allrounder gumboot for wet jobs
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is organic fat, oil and acid resistant
- Fully removable contoured EVA footbed
- Reinforced ankle, heel, and instep with rear kick-off lip
- Recommended for the food industry
- Three pre-stamped guidelines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Made in Tasmania
Download product data sheet
EVA - Ethel Vinyl Acetate | PVC – Polyvinyl chloride
- After wear, gently brush off dirt and other contaminants using a soft brush or cloth. Rinse with clean water, adding a mild detergent if necessary. Wipe dry.
- Do not soak your gumboots in solvents or heavy detergents.
- Do not dry or store your gumboots in direct sunlight or near a heat source as this may cause the rubber to become sticky and break down.
- Wipe down the insides of your gumboots and wash the footbeds using a mild detergent and water as required.