Returns within Australia
Something not exactly what you wanted – wrong size, colour not quite what you expected? No worries, just send the boots back to us in their original unworn condition (when you try them on, please do it on carpet), with original swing tags still attached, in the original shoe box within 30 days and we will refund the original purchase price.
To keep things simple we offer refunds rather than exchanges. That way you can re-order any style/colour/size that you want, and at any time you want – just go to www.blundstone.com.au and start a new order.
How to return your boots
If you need to return your boots, here's what to do:
Step 1: We provide free returns for all our Australian customers. Put unworn boots and a copy of your invoice in the original box and place in a cardboard box. Keep a copy of the invoice for your records.
Step 2: Contact our customer service team during the business hours of 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (AEST) Monday to Friday on either 1800 258 669 (toll free) or by sending us a message and they will guide you through the rest of the process. Returns take 2 – 3 business days to reach our warehouse. Once received, your request will be processed within 1 – 3 business days.
When will you receive your refund?
You will receive a full refund to your credit card or PayPal account within 5 business days of your boots being received at our warehouse.
Things to remember
- You have 30 days from the day your item shipped to initiate a return.
- Items purchased online at www.blundstone.com.au cannot be returned at any of our dealers. They must be returned directly to us as outlined above.
- We only accept returns for items purchased at www.blundstone.com.au.
- All items must be received in their original, unworn condition and must include all original packaging or they will be refused.
- A refund will be issued for the purchase price to the credit card or PayPal account that you used to make the purchase within 5 business days.
- If our warehouse is unable to accept your return, the merchandise will be returned to you without credit.
If you believe there is a fault with your boots and you purchased them more than 30 days ago then please go to our Manufacturers Warranty page for information on what to do.