"BLUNDSTONE SUPERCARS 2017” promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who can attend the Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000 2017 in accordance with clauses 14 and 16, if drawn as a winner.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/06/2017 and closes at 5:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 31/07/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any pair of Blundstone leather footwear from a participating store during the Promotional Period. For the purposes of this promotion, a participating store will be any store that displays point of sale material about this promotion during the Promotional Period.
- To enter, individuals must then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit www.blundstone.com.au/supercars;
- Click the "Enter Now" button on the promotion entry page;
- Input the requested details (including their first name, last name, email address and telephone number); and
- Submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipts must clearly specify the store of purchase, that an eligible product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be two (2) types of prize draws conducted for the entries received in this promotion: (i) a draw for the Trip Prize described in clause 14 (“Trip Prize Draw”); and (ii) a draw for the Ticket Prizes described in clause 16 (“Ticket Prize Draw”). All entries will be included into the Trip Prize draw, and all entries excluding the Trip Prize winner, will be included in the Ticket Prize Draw. The draws will take place at Blundstone Australia, 88 Gormanston Road, Moonah, TAS 7009 on 04/08/2017 at 11:00am AEST (Trip Prize Draw) and at 11:05am AEST (Ticket Prize Draw). Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draws. Winners names will be published online at www.blundstone.com.au from 26/08/2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Trip Prize Draw will win a trip for two (2) adults to Bathurst, NSW for the Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000 and a trip to Newcastle, NSW for the Coates Hire Newcastle 500 (“Trip Prize”). The Trip Prize is valued at up to AU$18,000 depending on point of departure and includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner's nearest capital Australian city to Bathurst, NSW (only included if the winner resides out of NSW) and two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner's nearest capital Australian city to Sydney, NSW (only included if the winner resides out of NSW). If the winner resides in NSW, then the airfare component of the prize will not be included and will not be redeemable for cash;
- Four (4) nights’ accommodation onsite at Bathurst Supercheap Auto for the winner and their companion, with check in on 05/10/2017 and check out on 09/10/2017;
- Four (4) nights’ accommodation at Charlestown Executive Apartments, Newcastle, NSW with check in on 23/11/2017 and check out on 27/11/2017;
- Return transfers for two (2) adults from Bathurst airport to accommodation in Bathurst;
- Return transfers for two (2) adults from Sydney airport to accommodation in Newcastle;
- Two (2) x three (3) day VIP passes to Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000 2017;
- Two (2) x three (3) day VIP passes to Coates Hire Newcastle 500 2017; and
- $1,000 spending money (for the winner only)
Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes if applicable), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Trip Prize to Bathurst must be taken from 05/10/2017 to 09/10/2017 to coincide with the Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000 and is subject to booking and flight availability (as applicable). Trip Prize to Newcastle must be taken from 23/11/2017 to 27/11/2017 to coincide with the Coates Hire Newcastle 500 and is subject to booking and flight availability (as applicable).
- The Trip Prize winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Trip Prize. The Trip Prize winner may be required to present their credit card at time of any accommodation check in.
- The first fifteen (15) valid entries drawn in the Ticket Prize Draw will each win two (2) x three (3) day VIP passes to Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000 2017 valued at AU$354.00 (“Ticket Prize”). The Ticket Prize does not include any flights, transfers or any other ancillary costs the winner and their companion may incur in taking the prize. All such costs will be the responsibility of the winner and their companion, as incurred. Ticket Prizes will be valid for use for entry into the 2017 Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000 event on any three (3) days over the event period from 05/10/2017 – 08/10-2017.
- Both the Trip Prizes and Ticket Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Bathurst Supercheap Auto 1000 2017 and Coates Hire Newcastle 500 ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- The total overall prize pool value is up to AU$23,310.00.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If any prize remains unclaimed by 10:59am AEST on 12/09/2017 an unclaimed prize draw or draws (as necessary) will take place at the same time/s and place as the original draws on this date, subject to any directions from the relevant lottery authorities. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners, if any, will have their names online at www.blundstone.com.au from 21/09/2017.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the Trip Prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Blundstone Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 60 009 475 852) of 88 Gormanston Road, Moonah, Tasmania, 7009, telephone 03 6271 2200 (in Australia).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/13827. ACT Permit No. TP17/00845. SA Permit No. T17/790
Complete the details below for your chance to WIN
Proof of purchase will be required to claim a prize.