Skip to Content
Unisex Work Series
Work Boots -
The #600 is built for comfort, with a soft brown leather upper and leather lining. It also features hidden stitching in the heel for added durability.
This product is not available for purchase from this site.
To find a pair, please follow the links below.
Designed to work
The #600 is packed with features including:
We inspect each piece of leather by hand before it begins the manufacturing process. If it doesn’t meet our quality standards, we choose not to use it. Simple as that
The TPU outsole provides durability and grip on uneven surfaces.
Utilising XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopaedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
A fresh twist on our signature style, offering a point of difference to your Blundstone collection.
The supple leather lining gives added protection from the elements and makes your boots even easier to slip on and off.
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
- Brown premium leather elastic side boot
- Leather lining makes it easier to slide on and off
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Featuring XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption and a PU midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Fully removable contoured EVA footbed
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Hidden stitching increases durability
Download product data sheet
PU - Polyurethane | TPU - Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve.
While our boots are designed to last, it's vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and lustre.
Our boots are made from various materials and each style has specific care and cleaning requirements.
Follow our tips to properly care for your Blundstone boots.