We offer two methods of shipping —standard and express. Standard shipping orders are processed and leave our Victorian warehouse within 24 hours. Any express shipping orders placed by 11:00am AEST will be sent the same day from our Victorian warehouse.
Our standard shipping option is via Australia Post with an estimated delivery time frame of 2–5 business days, depending on whether you live in a metropolitan area or country area. Our express shipping option is also via Australia Post with varying delivery time frames depending on your location. You can find the latest information from Australia Post here.
If you need assistance with your order, you can send us a message here and our team will guide you through the process. Something not exactly what you wanted – wrong size, colour not quite what you expected? No worries, just send the boots back to us in their original unworn condition (when you try them on, please do it on carpet), with original swing tags still attached, in the original shoe box within 30 days and we will refund you the original purchase price. More about returns.
Iconic with more bells and whistles.
We've taken the iconic design from our Original #500 series and added more comfort features.
PREMIUM WATER-RESISTANT LEATHER Made with premium water-resistant supple leather upper and leather lining for added comfort.
REMOVABLE COMFORT FOOTBEDPacked with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection to absorb impact within the heel strike area.
DURABLE TPU OUTSOLEThe TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
SPS MAX COMFORT SYSTEMAn ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
Materials & specifications
The #1469 features leather lining, comfort and protection from all elements, along with the freedom and flexibility of a lightweight boot. Perfect for wherever you roam, whether local trails or international vacations.
- Steel grey premium leather upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Classics series has a 1.8mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- Double stitched detail adds character and is built tough to take on any adventure
- 0.9mm thick leather lining keeps you dry and warm while adding breathability
- Two removable footbeds, one with XRD® Technology at the heel for impact absorption, allow for a personalised fit while adding additional comfort.
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Midsole featuring our SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
- TPU outsole provides durability
Give your Blundstones the love they deserve.
While our boots are designed to last, it's vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and lustre.
Our boots are made from various materials and each style has specific care and cleaning requirements.
Follow our tips to properly care for your Blundstone boots.